Who said you can't make a good ole home style gluten free breakfast? This French Toast recipe uses a gluten free challah recipe already shared at Gluten Free Edmonton, and it tastes great!
What you need:
- Challah bread (click for recipe, or use frozen leftovers)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 tbsp margarine
For those that want extra direction, you call follow these steps:
- Beat eggs in dish big enough to place one piece of bread into
- Add cinnamon, vanilla to egg and mix
- Heat margarine in frying pan
- Dip challah in egg mix (both sides), let excess egg drip off.
- Place in frying pan and fry both sides until golden brown or all egg is cooked.
Serve with syrup, favourite topics and some fruit.
Let us know how this breakfast idea worked out for you!