This tasty treat is pretty darn easy and tasty!
Chocolate Peanut butter stuffed oatmeal bars
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cup gfree quick oats (we use only oats gfree uncontaminated quick oats)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (we used wow butter because of nut allergy)
- Line 8x8 baking sheet with foil
- In sauce pan heat butter with brown sugar until dissolved.
- Let boil 2 min
- Remove and stir in oats and mix. Set aside
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in microwave or double broiler
- Press half the Oat mix in baking sheet.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter mixture on top and spread.
- Gently add remainder of Oat mix and spread. Let cool and yum!