This is one easy and tasty recipe! We make this sometimes when we just need an easy recipe that covers protein, carbs and veggies, and doesn't take all that much clean up, because it is all done in one pan!
- 5 of your favorite gluten sausage, cut into pieces (We used home made sausage from my parents neighbours)
- 2 medium zucchini chopped
- 4 medium to large potato chopped
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomato
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 Red pepper chopped
- About 1 cup of white wine
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Turn on oven to 375 degrees
- Put it all in one pan!
- Pour white wine over sausgage
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Cook until potatoes are soft 30-30 minutes
Tip: Keep an eye on the sausage that they don't dry out. The sausage we used were not so greasy, so we had to pull them out part way through so they don't over cook and dry out. You could also add the sausage part way through if you think your sausages don't need as much cooking time as the potato.
Post a Comment