gluten free Thai Coconut Chicken Soup. This dish probably goes well with any meal you are making with an Asian flare.
Gluten Free Edmonton - A Celiac guide and resource for gluten free information in Edmonton, Alberta
- Approx 1 dozen baby bok choy halved
- 2 table spoons of sesame oil
- 2-3 table spoons of soy sauce (We use VH Soy Sauce since it is gluten free)
- 2 garlic cloves minces
- teaspoon of grated ginger
- Half the bok choy and clean thoroughly.
- Heat large sauce pan with oil and add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Add baby bok choy and stir in soy sauce. Toss around to coat bok choy.
- Cover and let steam for 3-4 minutes
We served this on some rice with some soup.
Post a Comment