I haven't seen gluten free croutons yet anywhere, but Kinnikinnick's gluten free bread cubes are pretty close with a few minor alterations.
Gluten Free Edmonton - A Celiac guide and resource for gluten free information in Edmonton, Alberta
- Hand full of Kinnikinnick gluten free bread cubes
- Sprinkle of Italian seasoning
- 1tsp of Olive Oil / spray form of olive oil works best
- 1/2 clove of garlic minced
- Heat up the smallest fry pan you got.
- Add bread cubes
- sprinkle seasoning over bread cubes
- spray with olive oil or drizzle from bottle and toss
- sprinkle more Italian seasoning and toss. Add more olive oil if required. It helps the seasoning to stick.
- Add some minced garlic
- Pan fry until cubes are golden brown
- Serve on salad
Just saying....sprinkle with some gluten-free HimalaSalt pink salt from Sustainable Sourcing (here's their website: https://secure.sustainablesourcing.com ) and this will be even BETTER!!! They have their own facility---so no nasty cross-contamination!!! Thanks for posting an awesomely easy recipe...just what I need!!ReplyDelete