|My unsteady hands taking a pic of the gluten free menu using my black berry
It was a great find to see that not only the downtown Delta but all Delta's are ensuring they have gluten free friendly restaurants by carrying gluten free products. I ventured off to the Delta Edmonton Centre Suite Hotel during my lunch break to check out Cocoa's Restaurant at the hotel.
Their gluten free menu seemed pretty good. They bring in their pizza crust and buns, but I didn't find out where they bring it in from.
|A little more steady of a hand taking a pic of the Apps and Soups part of the gluten free menu
Soup & Salad
- Daily Market Gluten Free Soup
- Roasted Garlic Caesar Salad
- Artisan Green Salad (veg)
- Fresh Spinach & Fruit Salad (veg)
- Crispy Flat Chicken
- Grilled Italian Flatbread
Pizza & Burgers
- Two Topping Pizza
- Char-Grilled Sirloin Burger
- Char-Grilled Chicken Burger
- Pan-seared Pacific Salmon
- New York Steak
- Chicken Supreme
- Alberta Certified Angus Sirloin
- Creme Brule
- Fruit Platter
Essentially a nice menu to choose from and a good to know while traveling and around a Delta hotel. Not to mention if you are in South Edmonton or Downtown Edmonton and looking for a gluten free meal.