|Blue Chair Cafe - Nicely hidden away|
9624 76 Ave. Edmonton, AB
A hidden gem in the south side, Blue Chair Cafe is as much as a gluten free friendly restaurant as they come. This soulful cafe has character with classic and retro record albums for menus and frequent live music for atmosphere.
The helpful wait staff will guide you through the menu and make the Celiac accommodations required, including using special gluten free sauces for their Pad Thai, or using gluten free pasta in their lasagna.
|Ceviche - Comes with more |
than one Tostada, was just
too tasty and forgot to
take a picture right away!
- House Salad - Celiac option available with no wheat-berry and no croutons
- Edamame - Great appetizer option
- Salad wraps - Gluten free sauce available upon request
- Hummus Trio - Will serve with tostadas instead of pita
- Ceviche - Perfect as-is, and tastes great.
- Pad Thai - Gluten free sauce available upon request (also great tasting)
- Vegetarian Lasagna - Rice noodle pasta available
- Turkey Curry and Goat Curry - Available without roti
- All burgers can be served without buns
|Pad Thai - A little too many|
sprouts but that didn't take
away from the taste of
their gluten free Peanut Pad Thai Sauce
Desserts are also available. Staff recommend to notify them of Celiac needs so kitchen staff can ensure no gluten ingredients are placed in a Celiac order. Which record album did you get for your menu?